Me and Rob

Me and Rob

Monday, August 9, 2010

New Phone Phun!!!

So I got the Motorola Droid this weekend and am having a BLAST with it!!! I completely love having my email, facebook and calendar at the tips of my fingers all the time!!! I also love that I can once again make my own ringtones and had to share my complete Disney geekiness with you all!!!

(I had to put them with a picture to turn them into a video file so I could upload them on here.... but the person who calls or texts is the picture that I see on my phone)

For when my friends call:



For Text Messages recieved:

And for when people in my life that have recently worked through or are currently working through rough patches in their life and I know not to let this ring go to voice mail since they could REALLY just need someone to listen:



I know, I know.... it doesn't get too much disney geekier than this.... but it really does.... especially since I am in the process of clipping tinkerbell and cinderella tracks for other ringtones and notifications.... I mean really, how cool would it be to have my alarm be the clock tower chiming in Cinderella and her saying "Oh that old clock! Kill Joy! Come on! Get up you say! Time to start another day!"

Now that is perfection. :)

1 comment:

Brian said...

As long as there's no Snow White involved!! We all know how SHE is... ;0)