Me and Rob

Me and Rob

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Finally Finals

Well, it has been a quick and grueling semester taking 2 classes in 8 weeks. I took my math final today and will know the results sometime next week. I take my psych final on Sunday- yes I know this is odd but there are many boring reasons for this.

This week Rob and I (mostly I) decided that we are getting up every weekday morning to do a 30 minute workout. I also decided to participate in the century challenge that my sis Angie is doing. I have only actually made it one day out of the three that I have tried, but every day I have made closer progress to completing the challenge therefore I consider it a success. Today is the first day that I completed 100 crunches, 100 push-ups and 100 squats. I also biked 5 miles. I think things are moving along smoothly and am excited to be in shape once again!!

Well, that is the biggest, most exciting news that I have for you. Have a great day!!

No comments: